Case Study - Stilt
# of Months
# of Hires
Cost per Hire
Stilt (YC W16) is a fintech company based out of San Francisco, USA. Stilt is a mission-driven fintech company focused on providing credit to immigrants and the underserved. They build products to improve financial inclusion and are democratizing access to credit.
Challenges & Requirements
- Stilt is a small startup (less then 10 people when GuruLink was engaged)
- Stilt was in need of a Cloud Engineer, Head of Product, and a Data Scientist to help with their launch of an upcoming product.
- After working with multiple talent partners, they engaged in a partnership with GuruLink after not being successful prior to our engagement.
- The CTO was spending a significant portion of time managing HR and Recruitment which hindered the ability to work on the product and business
- Stilt engaged GuruLink on an RPO Hybrid model to help with their growth needs
- By engaging on the RPO Hybrid model it gave the CTO relief internally and opened the network of the entire GuruLink team to support these roles
- 3-month project duration
- 3 critical hires successfully hired
- Cloud Engineer (Contingency)
- Head of Growth (RPO)
- Data Scientist (RPO)
- Cost per hire down $23,600, on just contingency, the cost would have been $40,000 per hire
- Total Savings vs Contingency of $49,250 total
Gavin and Paige were able to find opportunities that aligned with my personal interests for companies that are at the forefront of new technologies and industries. The process was very quick and guidance was given every step of the way. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a job.”
and feeling like I was getting lost in a pile of resumes, GuruLink did the legwork of presenting my skills and experience to the employer for me and helped get me the IT job that I’ve always wanted. They have educated me on the company, prepared me for who I’d be interviewing with, what questions might be asked. They gave me the confidence I needed to go in and rock the interviews, and now the job. In a booming IT job market that can be hard to find valuable and interesting work, GuruLink found the job that’s right for me, at the salary that I wanted.”
Julia and Jibran for the great opportunity that they gave me. As a newcomer to Canada, I wasn’t expecting to get the same job that I have before in my home country. I am unfamiliar with the recruiting process here, and I always hear that we need ‘Canadian Experience’ even if it means taking a job not related to your previous occupation or education. But with the guidance and help of awesome recruiters like Julia and Jibran, I was able to get a job well suited to my qualifications and more than expected compensation. I am very grateful to both of them, and I hope that they can help more newcomers like me to have a great job in Canada and start a new chapter in their lives.”