Senior Java Developer
Our Client, a leader in the Fintech industry, has changed how small -medium sized Canadian businesses can get the financing they need to grow.
They are looking for a Senior Java Developer to work within the agile team and be responsible for the growth and development of their systems and software.
As an ideal candidate you will have a proven track record, the ability and desire to make a difference in a fast-paced talented team and are capable of demonstrating excellent coding ability.
• Perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to CRM software and system administration
• Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows
• Develop and maintain visualforce, Apex, AppExchanges apps and integration to other third party solutions
• Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
• Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
• Identify SFDC usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to IT/business teams
• Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations. Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred Computer Science)
• 5+ years of experience functioning as a developer
• Good Experience in Java Technologies.
• JEE, Spring Framework
• XML and JSON
• Amazon Cloud. (asset)
• UI development in JQUERY, AngularJS (asset)
• Web Services SOAP/REST
• Good understanding of data structures, data modelling, No SQL
• Good Experience in Design Patterns
• Experience with UML design and methodology an asset
• Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred
• Experience with Apex, Visual Force, Workflows, etc